Is It Worth It to Wait for the 2018 Subaru Outback?
While we won’t see any major redesigns for the Outback (it’s expected to take its next big step, and probably adopt the new Global Platform, at its next model iteration in 2019 or 2020) its minor refresh is more than enough to make the new Subaru Outback even more tempting than ever.
But if you’re shopping for a new family SUV, a capable crossover, or a family car in Stamford, is it worth it to wait for the 2018 Outback, or take advantage of great lease and financing deals now on new Outback models at Garavel Subaru?
Whether your lifestyle takes you to places like the Stamford Museum & Nature Center and The Palace Theatre, or to places like Cove Island Park and the Half Full Brewery, Subaru’s iconic wagon is likely to be the perfect fit for you.
We’ve quickly compared the new model to the current wagon:
2017 Subaru Outback vs 2018 Subaru Outback
- The 2018 Outback offers unique new styling, with a bolder front fascia and new bumped design
- Apple CarPlay and Android Auto are now equipped on the 2018 Outback
- Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive comes standard on both; powertrain options should remain the same
- Sound-dampening technology in the 2018 Outback means the ride will be quieter
- The 2018 Outback will likely be slightly more expensive
- The 2017 Outback is available now; the 2018 Outback will go on sale this summer
Whether you make moves now to buy a 2017 MY, or wait a few more weeks to buy or lease the new 2018 MY, you’ll still enjoy plenty of versatility, capability, comfort, and fun.