When Will the New Subaru Ascent Come to Connecticut?
Subaru’s all-new three-row SUV concept has gone through some wild changes lately–and it’s not even made it to production status yet, which means its due for even more changes.
And at Garavel Subaru, we’ll be there every step of the way to answer your questions.
A Quick History of the All-New 3-Row Subaru SUV
- November 2016: the Subaru VIZIV-7 Concept debuts at the Los Angeles Auto Show
- April 2017: the new Subaru Ascent (not VIZIV) Concept debuts at the New York Auto Show
- May 2017: the Subaru Ascent begins to be teased as a 2018-ready production 2019 Subaru model
- What happens next?
Industry gossip suggests that the Ascent may be ready to go on sale some time in 2018 as a 2019 Subaru MY–and because the Ascent represented such a radical style and design change from the VIZIV-7 concept, we’re fairly confident that the production model (whenever it does debut and arrive in places in Norwalk, CT) will look very similar to the current concept.
Questions? Learn about the All-New Soon-to-Be 2019 Subaru Ascent
- What’s the price on the new Ascent? We’re not yet sure, since it hasn’t been approved for production yet
- Is it a basically a minivan? Nope–the Ascent will be all SUV, all-wheel drive, and all Subaru
- What about the Subaru Ascent engine? This one we do know: Ascent will offer a 2.4-liter turbocharged BOXER engine, which we’re particularly excited about
- Will the Subaru Ascent be a good family car? Absolutely. Combine legendary Subaru capability, reliability, durability, and safety with seating for seven? Sounds like the perfect family car to us
- When will the Subaru Ascent go on sale? We don’t currently have an Ascent release date, but you can be sure that we’ll update you as soon as we know
Want to know more? Keep up with industry news on our Subaru blog
Bookmark our blog to read more as we learn more, or contact Garavel Subaru with any additional questions that you’ve got left.