Support Paul Garavel on March 25th as He Dances with the Stars for Charity!
Paul Garavel will be stepping out with Anastasia Lukina this Saturday as part of the 4th Annual Dancing with the Stars Benefit Gala for ElderHouse.
We’re very excited about this local gala. It promises to be a fun time for all in attendance, a great opportunity for ElderHouse to raise money for their organization, and a great opportunity for Paul to stretch his legs and show off his moves!
There will be auction prizes, lots of smiles, and–of course–dancing the night away. This is an event you won’t want to miss.
Your Invitation is Here!
- When? 6:30 pm – 11:30 pm, Saturday, March 25th
- Where? Rolling Hills Country Club in Wilton, CT
- Who does this support? The ElderHouse Adult Day Center
- Where can I buy tickets? Buy tickets for the gala here
- How can I donate? Online at ElderHouse; use the link below. Paul hopes to reach his goal of $4,000, and every dollar helps us get closer!
Aside from being our fearless leader, Paul sits on the Board of Directors, Connecticut Auto Retailers Association, and is a member of the National Auto Dealers Association. He has been deep in the car industry since 1997 when he opened his first Subaru dealership in CT.
But he’s more than a car salesman–Paul is well-known in the community as being a huge supporter of breast cancer research, elder care and hospice, and the fight against poverty in Connecticut.
Support Paul Garavel in his dance with the stars, this Saturday at the Rolling Hills Country Club, by making a pledge online.