2018 Subaru Outback Performance Features
The 2018 Subaru Outback performance features a powerful engine and capable drivetrain to make cruising the Norwalk drive more exciting.
Travel the Roads Less Taken with the Subaru Outback Performance Features
- All Wheel Drive
- Standard symmetrical All-Wheel Drive evenly distributes power for a balanced drive on the 2018 Subaru Outback that’s more comfortable
- Subaru BOXER® Engines
- The Subaru BOXER engine include the standard 2.5L engine with 175 hp or pick the available 3.6L BOXER engine that offers 256 hp
- Lineartronic® CVT
- When you couple the BOXER engines with the Lineartronic® CVT, you’ll experience up to 32 highway mpg for ultimate 2018 Subaru Outback performance
- EyeSight® Driver Assist Technology
- EyeSight monitors your vehicle’s movement, so you can rest assured your Westport drive is always delivering safety
Learn More at Garavel Subaru
When your Wilton drive is in need of something more exciting, the 2018 Subaru Outback performance features are a great place to start. To learn more, compare the Subaru Outback vs the Volkswagen Golf Alltrack or the Honda Pilot. Visit Garavel Subaru today to explore our new or used Subaru Outback inventory or contact us to schedule your test drive. Check out all the available colors available for the Subaru Outback, to help customize your experience.