2019 Subaru Outback Towing
If you’re looking for a durable wagon designed to handle heavy loads in Westport, you can’t go wrong with the 2019 Subaru Outback. With a capable engine and long-lasting build, you can take more with you on road trips, fishing trips, and more. Learn about Subaru Outback towing at Garavel Subaru.
Subaru Outback Towing Capacity & Specs
All Subaru Outback trim levels offer 2,700 pounds maximum towing capacity, and with two SUBARU BOXER® engine options you can get the performance and fuel economy you want without compromising on towing power.
Standard 2.5L SUBARU BOXER® 4-cylinder engine
- 175 hp and 174 lb-ft of torque
- Fuel economy: 32/25 city/highway mpg
Available 3.6L SUBARU BOXER® 6-cylinder engine
- 256 hp and 247 lb-ft of torque
- Fuel economy: 27/20 city/highway mpg
Subaru Outback Towing Accessories
- Trailer Hitch: 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,700 pounds towing capacity
- Trailer Hitch Cap: Rubberized exterior-grade plastic with a UV-resistance polyurethane Subaru logo
Outback Features for Better Towing
The 2019 Subaru Outback was designed with adventures and tough tasks in mind, and it offers a number of upgrades over the 2018 model. That’s why it’s equipped with a wide range of performance features, safety features, and technologies to make towing safe and effortless on Wilton roads.
- Standard Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive: Provides even distribution of power for maximum traction, optimum stability, efficiency, and quickly adapts to driving conditions.
- Standard X-MODE®: Incorporates Hill Descent Control and the Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive system for stability on rough or steep terrain.
- Standard Control Systems: Vehicle Dynamics Control, Traction Control System, and Brake Override System are there to back you up when road surfaces are slippery.
- Standard Subaru EyeSight®: This safety suite includes Adaptive Cruise Control, Pre-collision Braking, Lane Departure and Sway Warning, and Lane Keep Assist
- Cargo Solutions: With 73.3 cubic feet maximum cargo volume, roof rails with integrated crossbars, and foldaway cargo carriers, you can optimize your hauling power without overloading your trailer.
- Driver-Assistance: Blind Spot Detection, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, and Reverse Automatic Braking will give you additional peace of mind and ease of maneuvering.
- Ring-shaped reinforcement frame: The Outback frame helps provide strength when towing heavy loads.
Find the Outback at Garavel Subaru
Browse our inventory in the New Canaan area to find a Subaru Outback for sale that has all the interior features and capabilities you want. You can also further customize your Outback with Subaru accessories. Then contact us for a test drive to experience the Outback in person at Garavel Subaru, or browse our selection of Outback lease deals.
More From Garavel Subaru
Subaru is known for making exceptional vehicles that outshine their competition. With genuine Subaru accessories, Westport drivers can further customize their new crossover vehicle. Whether you’re looking for new floor mats that can handle anything or cargo accessories to help keep your cargo area organized, we have you covered at Garavel Subaru. Below is a look…
Choosing accessories for your 2019 Subaru Crosstrek is the best and easiest way Westport drivers can add their own personal touch to their new SUV. At Garavel Subaru, not only will we get you behind the wheel of the Crosstrek model best suited for your driving needs, but we’ll also help find the accessories that will…
With the 2019 Subaru Forester, owning a compact SUV doesn’t mean you need to give up on towing capabilities. Discover the Forester towing capacity, as well as all of its towing boosting features with the knowledgable team at Garavel Subaru. View Forester Inventory Contact Us Subaru Forester Towing Capacity The Forester towing capacity is 1500 lbs…