2019 Subaru Outback Towing
If you’re looking for a durable wagon designed to handle heavy loads in Westport, you can’t go wrong with the 2019 Subaru Outback. With a capable engine and long-lasting build, you can take more with you on road trips, fishing trips, and more. Learn about Subaru Outback towing at Garavel Subaru.
Subaru Outback Towing Capacity & Specs
All Subaru Outback trim levels offer 2,700 pounds maximum towing capacity, and with two SUBARU BOXER® engine options you can get the performance and fuel economy you want without compromising on towing power.
Standard 2.5L SUBARU BOXER® 4-cylinder engine
- 175 hp and 174 lb-ft of torque
- Fuel economy: 32/25 city/highway mpg
Available 3.6L SUBARU BOXER® 6-cylinder engine
- 256 hp and 247 lb-ft of torque
- Fuel economy: 27/20 city/highway mpg
Subaru Outback Towing Accessories
- Trailer Hitch: 200 pounds tongue weight and 2,700 pounds towing capacity
- Trailer Hitch Cap: Rubberized exterior-grade plastic with a UV-resistance polyurethane Subaru logo
Outback Features for Better Towing
The 2019 Subaru Outback was designed with adventures and tough tasks in mind, and it offers a number of upgrades over the 2018 model. That’s why it’s equipped with a wide range of performance features, safety features, and technologies to make towing safe and effortless on Wilton roads.
- Standard Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive: Provides even distribution of power for maximum traction, optimum stability, efficiency, and quickly adapts to driving conditions.
- Standard X-MODE®: Incorporates Hill Descent Control and the Symmetrical All-Wheel Drive system for stability on rough or steep terrain.
- Standard Control Systems: Vehicle Dynamics Control, Traction Control System, and Brake Override System are there to back you up when road surfaces are slippery.
- Standard Subaru EyeSight®: This safety suite includes Adaptive Cruise Control, Pre-collision Braking, Lane Departure and Sway Warning, and Lane Keep Assist
- Cargo Solutions: With 73.3 cubic feet maximum cargo volume, roof rails with integrated crossbars, and foldaway cargo carriers, you can optimize your hauling power without overloading your trailer.
- Driver-Assistance: Blind Spot Detection, Rear Cross-Traffic Alert, and Reverse Automatic Braking will give you additional peace of mind and ease of maneuvering.
- Ring-shaped reinforcement frame: The Outback frame helps provide strength when towing heavy loads.
Find the Outback at Garavel Subaru
Browse our inventory in the New Canaan area to find a Subaru Outback for sale that has all the interior features and capabilities you want. You can also further customize your Outback with Subaru accessories. Then contact us for a test drive to experience the Outback in person at Garavel Subaru, or browse our selection of Outback lease deals.
More From Garavel Subaru
The 2020 Subaru Crosstrek is back with an adventure-ready design, versatile performance, and spacious interior. And if you’re ready to take this popular crossover on the roads of Wilton and New Canaan, you might be wondering about the differences between crossover vs. coupe or coupe vs. sedan, but even more likely, you’ll be itching to learn…
As you’d expect from Subaru, the 2020 Subaru Outback interior provides Westport drivers with tons of passenger space and cargo volume. 2020 brings a full redesign for compact crossover wagon, with significant upgrades to the Outback’s cabin materials, and new technology features that create a cool, high-tech feel. Great for camping, general shopping, road-tripping, and…
The new Subaru Forester was designed with style and comfort in mind. Whether you’re commuting to and from work in Norwalk or planning a trip outside of Westport to go camping, the Subaru Forester has the versatility to fit your friends and family while stowing your supplies safely. Read more about the 2020 Subaru Forester…